Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008/Title I/Subtitle B
Subtitle B—Marketing assistance loans and loan deficiency paymentsEdit
- Sec. 1201. Availability of nonrecourse marketing assistance loans for loan commodities.
- Sec. 1202. Loan rates for nonrecourse marketing assistance loans.
- Sec. 1203. Term of loans.
- Sec. 1204. Repayment of loans.
- Sec. 1205. Loan deficiency payments.
- Sec. 1206. Payments in lieu of loan deficiency payments for grazed acreage.
- Sec. 1207. Special marketing loan provisions for upland cotton.
- Sec. 1208. Special competitive provisions for extra long staple cotton.
- Sec. 1209. Availability of recourse loans for high moisture feed grains and seed cotton.
- Sec. 1210. Adjustments of loans.