Fourth Book of Occult Philosophy
Henry Cornelius Agrippa
Magical Elements of Peter de
The Nature of Spirits.
Arbatel of Magick.
Translated into English by Robert Turner,
Printed by J. C. for John Harrison, at the Lamb
at the East-end of Pauls. 1655.
- Of Geomancy - Attributed to Henry Cornelius Agrippa
- Of Occult Philosophy, Of Magical Ceremonies: The Fourth Book - Attributed to Henry Cornelius Agrippa
- Heptameron: or, Magical Elements attributed to Peter de Abano (see also, Wikipedia entry on Peter de Abano)
- Isagoge: An Introductory Discourse on the nature of such Spirits as are exercised in the sublunary Bounds; their Original, Names, Offices, Illusions, Powers, Prophecies, Miracles; and how they may be expelled and driven away - attributed to Georg Pictorius Villinganus
- Of Astronomical Geomancy - attributed to Gerard Cremonensis (see also, Wikipedia entry Gerard Cremonensis)
- Arbatel of Magick author unknown (see also, Wikipedia article on the Arbatel of Magick)