- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
To provide affordable, quality health care for all Americans and reduce the growth in health care spending, and for other purposes
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE; TABLE OF DIVISIONS, TITLES, AND SUBTITLES.Edit
- (a) Short Title.—
- This Act may be cited as the ``Affordable Health Care for America Act´´.
- (b) Table of Divisions, Titles, and Subtitles.—
- This Act is divided into divisions, titles, and subtitles as follows:
- TITLE II − PROTECTIONS AND STANDARDS FOR QUALIFIED HEALTH BENEFITS PLANS
- TITLE I − IMPROVING HEALTH CARE VALUE
Engrossed as Agreed to or Passed by House, November 7, 2009.
- Additional House committee generated information accompanying H.R. 3962 (November 6, 2009):
- H.R. 3962:Affordable Health Care for America Act, via Govtrack.us