Latter Day Saints' Messenger and Advocate/Volume 1/Number 3
|LATTER DAY SAINTS'|
|MESSENGER AND ADVOCATE|
|Volume I. No. 3.]||KIRTLAND, OHIO, DECEMBER, 1834.||[Whole No. 3.|
- LETTER NO. II. (Nov. 6, 1834) Letter to Oliver Cowdery from W. W. Phelps
- Letter from Warren A. Cowdery to Oliver Cowdery (Nov. 28 1834) (Nov. 28, 1834) Letter to Oliver Cowdery from Warren A. Cowdery
- FAITH OF THE CHURCH. NO. IX.
- THE GOSPEL. No. III.
- MILLENNIUM. No. X.
- BROTHER O. Cowdery Letter to Oliver Cowdery from Joseph Smith, Jr.
Messenger and AdvocateEdit
- Messenger and Advocate
- LETTER III Letter from Oliver Cowdery to W. W. Phelps
- A SUMMARY
- THE CLOSING YEAR
|THE LATTER DAY SAINTS'|
|Messenger and Advocate,|
|IS EDITED BY|
|And published every month at Kirtland, Geauga Co. Ohio, by|
|F. G. Williams & Co.|
|All $1, per an. in advance. Every person procuring ten new subscribers, and forwarding $10, current money, shall be entitled to a paper and year, gratis.|
|All letters to the Editor, or Publishers, must be|
|—> POST PAID. <—|
|No subscription will be received for a less term than one year, and no paper discontinued till all arrearages are paid, except at the option of the publishers.|