Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993
103RD UNITED STATES CONGRESS
To provide for reconciliation pursuant to section 7 of the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 1994.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on the talk page.
Section 1. Short Title.Edit
- This Act may be cited as the ``Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993´´.
Sec. 2. Table of Contents.Edit
- The table of contents is as follows:
|TITLE I||AGRICULTURE AND RELATED PROVISIONS|
|TITLE II||ARMED SERVICES PROVISIONS|
|TITLE III||BANKING AND HOUSING PROVISIONS|
|TITLE IV||STUDENT LOANS AND ERISA PROVISIONS|
|TITLE V||TRANSPORTATION AND PUBLIC WORKS PROVISIONS|
|TITLE VI||COMMUNICATIONS LICENSING AND SPECTRUM ALLOCATION PROVISIONS|
|TITLE VII||NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION PROVISIONS|
|TITLE VIII||PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE PROVISIONS|
|TITLE IX||MERCHANT MARINE PROVISIONS|
|TITLE X||NATURAL RESOURCES PROVISIONS|
|TITLE XI||CIVIL SERVICE AND POST OFFICE PROVISIONS|
|TITLE XII||VETERANS' AFFAIRS PROVISIONS|
|TITLE XIII||REVENUE, HEALTH CARE, HUMAN RESOURCES, INCOME SECURITY, CUSTOMS AND TRADE PROVISIONS, FOOD STAMP PROGRAM, AND TIMBER SALE PROVISIONS|
|TITLE XIV||BUDGET PROCESS PROVISIONS|
Approved August 10, 1993.
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- No. 103-111 (Comm. on the Budget)
- No. 103-213 (Comm. of Conference)
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 139 (1993):
- May 27, considered and passed House.
- June 25, considered and passed Senate in lieu of S. 1134 with an amendment.
- Aug. 4, Conference report filed.
- Aug. 5, House agreed to conference report.
- Aug. 6, Senate considered and agreed to conference report.
- HOUSE REPORTS: