This page has been validated.
duction in Gonse, i. 88 (snow-scene), p. 108 (the same), and p. 298 (bridge in rain).
- A girl awaking, large, about 1822, according to Fenollosa, No. 412.
- Yoshitsune and the tengus (monsters with beaks like a bird's).
- Dragon flying up into the air.
- Parrot on tree, large, about 1840, according to Fenollosa, No. 429.
- A hawk on a pine-branch, very large, about 1842.
- Storks and rice-fields, large, about 1848.
- White heron among the reeds.
- White stork flying over iris.
- Travellers on the highroad, large, about 1825, according to Fenollosa, No. 413.
- Mountain landscape in snow, very large, 2 sheets, about 1843.
- Yedo by night, large, about 1848.
- The fox-fire, i.e. will-o'-the-wisps represented by foxes that are gathered by night around a large solitary tree; medium size, late.
- Naruto rapids, near Kioto, 1846.
- Beach in moonlight.
- Mountains in snow, about 1850, excellent.
- A gentleman in a plum orchard, in collaboration with Kunisada, beautiful, about 1850.
Illustrated works and series:—
- The history of the 47 Ronin, 11 double sheets.
- Kwannon reigenku, the 100 wonders of the Kwannon, 34 sheets, fol., in the upper part of each sheet a sanctuary of the Kwannon, in the lower a miracle; the latter by Kunisada.
- Kioka hiaku ninitsishu, comic verses of the 100 poets, 8vo, light brush drawings in two tones.
- Keisai ukiyo gwafu, 3 vols., 8vo, the two first by Keisai, the third by Hiroshige, in several tones.
- Sohitsu gwafu, 3 small vols, of sketches.
- A series of birds, 12 sheets.
- A series of the fishes, oblong folio.