(3) After Part VII, insert, the following:—
1. Throughout the State except the districts of Buldana, Akola, Amravati, Yeotmal, Wardha, Nagpur, Bhandara, Chanda, Aurangabad, Parbhani, Nanded, Bhir, Osmanabad and Rajura:—
2. Bavacha or Bamcha
3.Bhil, including Bhil Garsia, Dholi Bhil, Dungri Bhil, Dungri Garasia, Mewasi Bhil, Rawal Bhil, Tadvi Bhil, Bhagalia, Bhilala, Pawra, Vasava and Vasave
5. Ohanka, including Tadvi, Tetaria and Valvi
7. Dubla, including Talavia or Haljati
8. Gamit or Gamta or Gavit, including Mavchi, Padvi, Vasava, Vasave and Valvi
9. Gond or Rajgond 10. Kathodi or Katkari, including Dhor Kathodi or Dhor Katkari and Son Kathodi or Son Katkari 11. Kokna, Kokni, Kukna 12. Koli Dhor, Tokre Koli, Kolcha or Kolgha 13. Naikda or Nayaka, including Cholivala Nayaka, Kapadia Nayaka, Mota Nayaka and Nana Nayaka 14. Pardhi, including Advichincher and Phanse Pardhi 15. Patelia 16. Pomla 17. Rathawa 18. Varli 19. Vitolia, Kotwalia or Barodia.
2 In Thana district:—
Kon Màhadav or Dongar Koli
3. (a) In Ahmednagar district:— Akola, Rahuri and Sangamner talukas.
(b) In Kolaba district:—
Karjat, Khalapur, Alibagh, Mahad and Sudhagad talukas.