(3) When he or she loses or renounces his or her status as a permanent resident of the Region;
(4) When he or she accepts a government appointment and becomes a public servant;
(5) When he or she is bankrupt or fails to comply with a court order to repay debts;
(6) When he or she is convicted and sentenced to imprisonment for one month or more for a criminal offence committed within or outside the Region and is relieved of his or her duties by a motion passed by two-thirds of the members of the Legislative Council present; and
(7) When he or she is censured for misbehaviour or breach of oath by a vote of two-thirds of the members of the Legislative Council present.
Section 4: The Judiciary
The courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at all levels shall be the judiciary of the Region, exercising the judicial power of the Region.
The Court of Final Appeal, the High Court, district courts, magistrates' courts and other special courts shall be established in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. The High Court shall comprise the Court of Appeal and the Court of First Instance.
The judicial system previously practised in Hong Kong shall be maintained except for those changes consequent upon the establishment