foreign governments concerning arrangements for such services referred to in the first paragraph of this Article.
Acting under specific authorizations from the Central People's Government, the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region may:
(1) renew or amend air service agreements and arrangements previously in force;
(2) negotiate and conclude new air service agreements providing routes for airlines incorporated in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and having their principal place of business in Hong Kong and providing rights for over-flights and technical stops; and
(3) negotiate and conclude provisional arrangements with foreign states or regions with which no air service agreements have been concluded.
All scheduled air services to. from or through Hong Kong, which do not operate to. from or through the mainland of China shall be regulated by the air service agreements or provisional arrangements referred to in this Article.
The Central People's Government shall give the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region the authority to:
(1) negotiate and conclude with other authorities all arrangements concerning the implementation of the air service agreements and provisional arrangements referred to in Article 133 of this Law;
(2) issue licences to airlines incorporated in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and having their principal place of business in Hong Kong;