§ 5. Smaller Diagram.
1. Some are not-,
or, Some not- are .
2. No not- are not-,
or, No not- are not-.
3. No not- are .
4. No not- exist. i.e. No Things are not-.
5. No exist. i.e. No houses are two-storied.
6. Some exist. i.e. Some houses are not built of brick.
7. No are . Or, no are . i.e. No houses, built of brick, are other than two-storied. Or, no houses, that are not two-storied, are built of brick.
8. All are . i.e. All houses, that are not built of brick, are not two-storied.
9. Some are , and some are . i.e. Some fat boys are active, and some are not.
10. All are . i.e. All lazy boys are thin.
11. All are , and all are x. i.e. All fat boys are lazy, and all lazy ones are fat.
[See pp. 46, 7]