This page has been validated.
- Yea, they try God, and are delivered.'
- 16Then they that feared the Lord
- Spoke one with another;
- And the Lord hearkened, and heard,
- And a book of remembrance was written before Him,
- For them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon His name.
- 17And they shall be Mine, saith the Lord of hosts,
- In the day that I do make, even
- Mine own treasure;
- And I will spare them, as a man spareth
- His own son that serveth him.
- 18Then shall ye again discern between the righteous and the wicked,
- Between him that serveth God
- And him that serveth Him not.
- 19For, behold, the day cometh,
- It burneth as a furnace;
- And all the proud, and all that work wickedness, shall be stubble;
- And the day that cometh shall set them ablaze,
- Saith the Lord of hosts,
- That it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
- 20But unto you that fear My name
- Shall the sun of righteousness arise with healing in its wings;
- And ye shall go forth, and gambol
- As calves of the stall.
- 21And ye shall tread down the wicked;
- For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet
- In the day that I do make,
- Saith the Lord of hosts.
- 22Remember ye the law of Moses My servant,
- Which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
- Even statutes and ordinances.
- 23Behold, I will send you
- Elijah the prophet
- Before the coming
- Of the great and terrible day of the Lord.
- 24And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children,
- And the heart of the children to their fathers;
- Lest I come and smite the land with utter destruction.
Behold, I will send you
Elijah the prophet
Before the coming
Of the great and terrible day of the Lord.