This page needs to be proofread.
- Let them be clothed with shame and confusion that magnify themselves against me.
- 27Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that delight in my righteousness;
- Yea, let them say continually: 'Magnified be the Lord,
- Who delighteth in the peace of His servant.'
- 28And my tongue shall speak of Thy righteousness,
- And of Thy praise all the day.
36 For the Leader. [A Psalm] of David the servant of the Lord
- 2Transgression speaketh to the wicked, methinks—
- There is no fear of God before his eyes.
- 3For it flattereth him in his eyes,
- Until his iniquity be found, and he be hated.
- 4The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit;
- He hath left off to be wise, to do good.
- 5He deviseth iniquity upon his bed;
- He setteth himself in a way that is not good;
- He abhorreth not evil.
- 6Thy lovingkindness, O Lord, is in the heavens;
- Thy faithfulness reacheth unto the skies.
- 7Thy righteousness is like the mighty mountains;
- Thy judgments are like the great deep;
- Man and beast Thou preservest, O Lord.
- 8How precious is Thy lovingkindness, O God!
- And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Thy wings.
- 9They are abundantly satisfied with the fatness of Thy house;
- And Thou makest them drink of the river of Thy pleasures.
- 10For with Thee is the fountain of life;
- In Thy light do we see light.
- 11O continue Thy lovingkindness unto them that know Thee;
- And Thy righteousness to the upright in heart.
- 12Let not the foot of pride overtake me,
- And let not the hand of the wicked drive me away.
- 13There are the workers of iniquity fallen;
- They are thrust down, and are not able to rise.
37 [A Psalm] of David.
- אFret not thyself because of evil-doers,
- Neither be thou envious against them that work unrighteousness.
- 2For they shall soon wither like the grass,
- And fade as the green herb.
- ב3Trust in the Lord, and do good;
- Dwell in the land, and cherish faithfulness.
- 4So shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord;
- And He shall give thee the petitions of thy heart.
- ג5Commit thy way unto the Lord;
- Trust also in Him, and He will bring it to pass.
- 6And He will make thy righteousness to go forth as the light,
- And thy right as the noonday.