This page needs to be proofread.
- And He is high above all the peoples.
- 3Let them praise Thy name as great and awful;
- Holy is He.
- 4The strength also of the king who loveth justice—
- Thou hast established equity,
- Thou hast executed justice and righteousness in Jacob.
- 5Exalt ye the Lord our God,
- And prostrate yourselves at His footstool;
- Holy is He.
- 6Moses and Aaron among His priests,
- And Samuel among them that call upon His name,
- Did call upon the Lord, and He answered them.
- 7He spoke unto them in the pillar of cloud;
- They kept His testimonies, and the statute that He gave them.
- 8O Lord our God, Thou didst answer them;
- A forgiving God wast Thou unto them,
- Though Thou tookest vengeance of their misdeeds.
- 9Exalt ye the Lord our God,
- And worship at His holy hill;
- For the Lord our God is holy.
100 A Psalm of thanksgiving.
- Shout unto the Lord, all the earth.
- 2Serve the Lord with gladness;
- Come before His presence with singing.
- 3Know ye that the Lord He is God;
- It is He that hath made us, and we are His,
- His people, and the flock of His pasture.
- 4Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
- And into His courts with praise;
- Give thanks unto Him, and bless His name.
- 5For the Lord is good; His mercy endureth for ever;
- And His faithfulness unto all generations.
101 A Psalm of David.
- I will sing of mercy and justice;
- Unto Thee, O Lord, will I sing praises.
- 2I will give heed unto the way of integrity;
- Oh when wilt Thou come unto me?
- I will walk within my house in the integrity of my heart.
- 3I will set no base thing before mine eyes;
- I hate the doing of things crooked; it shall not cleave unto me.
- 4A perverse heart shall depart from me;
- I will know no evil thing.
- 5Whoso slandereth his neighbour in secret, him will I destroy;
- Whoso is haughty of eye and proud of heart, him will I not suffer.
- 6Mine eyes are upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me;
- He that walketh in a way of integrity, he shall minister unto me.
- 7He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house;
- He that speaketh falsehood shall not be established before mine eyes.
- 8Morning by morning will I destroy all the wicked of the land;
- To cut off all the workers of iniquity from the city of the Lord.