This page needs to be proofread.
人 5
- 你 ni3.
-
- 你要小心
- you must be careful.
- 這不關你的事
- this is none of your business.
- 伴 pan4.
-
- 我兩個做同伴
- we two are companions.
- 少是夫妻老是伴一時不見親呌喚
- when young man an d wife, when old comrades dear, if parted an hour, each for other call.
- 我陪伴你去
- I will accompany you.
- 伯 pe5.
-
- 伯伯
- father's elder brothers.
- 老伯父
- my respected senior.
- 伸 shen1.
-
- 大老爺伸寃
- Great Sir! redress my grievance!
- 伸 read chʻen1.
-
- 伸出來
- thrust it our from you.
- 伸手接倒
- put out your hand and take it.
- 伸個懶腰
- to stretch one's lazy body.
- 把腰桿伸起
- straighten up your back.
- 一年到頭不得伸腰
- I never get a rest all the year round.
- 事情鬧不伸腰
- my affairs are never ended.
- 似 sï4.
-
- 似是而非的
- like right and yet wrong.
- 相逢好似初相識到老終無怨恨心
- if you always treat your friends as when first acquainted, friendship to old age will last, anger ne'er will taint it.
- 伺 sï4.
-
- 伺候倒
- attend at your posts! (said to official underlings)
- 但 tan4.
-
- 不但這樣
- not only thus.
- 但不知開不開花
- but I don't know that it will flower.
- 低 ti1.
-
- 說話低聲些
- speak in a lower tone.
- 這個銀子程分低
- this is inferior silver.
(17)