Portal:Acts of the United States Congresses/Acts of the 97th United States Congress
473 Acts of Congress were enacted during the 97th Congress.
- Public Laws 1 to 145 in the First Session (Volume 95)
- Public Laws 146 to 473 in the Second Session (Volume 96)
- Public Law 97-177 − Prompt Payment Act
- Public Law 97-180 − Piracy and Counterfeiting Amendments Act of 1982
- Public Law 97-200 − Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982
- Public Law 97-219 − Small Business Innovation Development Act of 1982
- Public Law 97-248 − Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982
- Public Law 97-253 − Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1982
- Public Law 97-280 − Joint Resolution authorizing and requesting the President to proclaim 1983 as the ``Year of the Bible´´
- Public Law 97-366 − An Act to amend title 17 of the United States Code with respect to the fees of the Copyright Office, and for other purposes.
- Public Law 97-377 − Further Continuing Appropriations for Fiscal Year 1983
- Public Law 97-455 − Temporary Payment of Disability Benefits
- Public Law 97-473 − An Act to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 with respect to the tax treatment of periodic payments for damages received on account of personal injury or sickness, and for other purposes.