Spirella Catalogue (1933)/132
HOW TO ORDEREdit
1. Order Spirella Brassieres and Bandeaux by bust size and waist size, giving the client's actual measurements taken over the Fitting Garment. In ordering the 2323, 2961, and 2834 Series give client's under bust measurement.
2. Smaller or larger waist sizes than listed in the Catalogue may be ordered, when the design permits, by specializing.
3. When ordering any of the Basic Features indicate on the Order Form the feature desired—Lace Cup Bust, Back Lacing, Front Lacing, etc., as the case may be.
4. The Plain Top Feature will be made of the soft bust section material regularly used in the Basic Design, unless otherwise specified. If this feature is desired in another material indicate it plainly on the Order Form.
5. When ordering changes from Catalogue measurements or construction indicate the changes required in the spaces provided on the Order Form. A list of the usual changes which may be made in brassieres is given in the Price List.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE KEPT IN MINDEdit
6. The comparatively long length in these garments from waist to top at over bust with the shorter measurement at centre front is necessary to preserve the function of the design. In deciding on the correct waist to top (over bust) measurement for your client's needs take into consideration the relative heights of the garment at centre front and under arm. The long waist to top measurement can be worn in these designs because of the shaped line around the top.
7. The under bust measurement can not be specialized.