Spirella Catalogue (1933)/162
MEDIUM FIGURE—60-TYPEEditWITH 20-TYPE LINES ABOVE THE WAIST
- A medium (60-type) figure below the waist with small (20-type) lines above the waist. This figure should not be confused with the medium figure with Scant Bust. (See illustration, page 158.)
- You can usually tell quite easily when this variation from the normal exists but if you are undecided you can make sure by adjusting the upper parts of both the 20 and 60-type Fitting Garments. The one that produces the better results will decide the matter for you.
Garments for Use:—
- Two separate garments are the best selection for this figure—
- 60-type Girdle and 20-type Bandeau or Brassiere
- 60-type Corset and 20-type Bandeau or Brassiere