Spirella Catalogue (1933)/164
Pronounced Sway-back Poise
- Shoulders and hips thrown back, abdomen thrown forward giving a sway-back effect.
- This figure requires support over both the front and back of the body to straighten the spine, support the abdomen, and bring the hips and shoulders to correct position.
Garments for Correction (30-Type):—
- Combined Front and Back-laced Corset and Brassiere
- Slight condition:
- Back-laced Corset and Brassiere
- If the abdominal flesh is bordering between the normal and prominent, and the swayback poise is only slight
- The 530 Series, Back-laced Corset, and Brassiere