Spirella Catalogue (1933)/168
- Extremely small breasts in proportion to the rest of the figure.
- This figure requires a garment to preserve all the good lines she has, and as a foundation over which to wear her outer clothing. (If you fit the bust too closely you will prevent the breasts from developing to more proportionate size.)
Garments for Use (30-Type):—
- Girdle and Brassiere with Plain Top
- Corset and Brassiere with Plain Top
- Brassiere-Girdle, Series 1137—if the breasts are somewhat larger than illustrated.