Spirella Catalogue (1933)/47
GIRDLESHOW TO ORDER
1. Order Spirella Girdles by waist size, hip size and centre front below measurement, giving client's actual measurements taken over the Fitting Garment.
2. Smaller or larger hip sizes than listed in the Catalogue may be ordered by specializing.
3. When ordering any of the Basic Features indicate on the Order Form the feature desired—Side Hook and Eye Fastening, Back Lacing, etc., as the case may be.
4. When ordering changes from Catalogue measurements and construction indicate the changes required in the spaces provided on the Order Form. A list of changes which may be made in girdles is given in the Price List.
Note—Before specializing make sure that you have brought out the best possible lines of your client's figure by the careful adjustment of the Fitting Garment, and that it is necessary to make the change.
5. In order to give the client the full benefit of the design a Spirella Girdle must be adjusted and worn the Spirella way.
"How to Put On Your Spirella Girdle"
6. An illustrated leaflet is sent out with every Spirella Girdle. It gives complete instructions on how to adjust a girdle and illustrates the correct position on the body.
7. Use this leaflet as your guide in teaching your client how to wear her garment. Emphasize her responsibility in adjusting it correctly each day.
8. Bear in mind that a garment carrying the Back Lacing Feature will come to you with the lacing spaced 2 inches from top to bottom, making the measurements exactly the same as they would be in a garment without the lacing.
9. Do not loosen the lacers until the regular adjustment has been completed. Then adjust the back lacing as necessary to make any refinements which will improve the service to your client.
10. The soft back lacing in a Spirella Girdle is NOT to be used in the daily putting on of the garment.