Various versions of the Terrorism Act, 1967, exist:
- as enacted on 21 June 1967 and as came into force on that date.
- as amended on 9 April 1969 by the Abolition of Juries Act, 1969.
- as amended on 16 June 1976 by the Internal Security Amendment Act, 1976.
- as amended on 22 July 1977 by the Lower Courts Amendment Act, 1977.
- as amended on 2 July 1982 by the Internal Security Act, 1982.
The remainder of the act was repealed on 31 July 1991 by the Internal Security and Intimidation Amendment Act, 1991.