71. Appeals against certain orders of magistrate. Any person aggrieved by an order made under sub-section (2) of section 64 or section 66 may, within thirty days of the date such order, appeal to the court to which appeals from the court making the order ordinarily lie, and such appellate court may direct the execution of the order be stayed pending disposal, of the appeal.
72. (1) Appeals against orders of Registrar of Copyrights and Copyright Board. Any person aggrieved by any final decision or order of order of the Registrar of Copyrights may, within three months from the date of the order or decision, appeal to the Copyright Board.
(2) Any person aggrieved by any final decision or order of the Copyright Board, not being a decision or order made in an appeal under sub-section (1), may, within three months from the date of such decision or order, appeal to the High Court within whose jurisdiction the appellant actually and voluntarily resides or carries on business or personally works for gain:
Provided that no such appeal shall lie against a decision of the Copyright Board under section 6.
(3) In calculating the period of three months provided for an appeal under this section, the time taken in granting a certified copy of the order or record of the decision appealed against shall be excluded.
73. The High Court may make rules consistent with this Act as Procedure for appeals.to the procedure to be followed in respect of appeals made to it for appeals under section 72 .