- Chapter I: The arrest of Arsene Lupin
- Chapter II: Arsene Lupin in prison
- Chapter III: The escape of Arsene Lupin
- Chapter IV: The mysterious traveler
- Chapter V: The Queen's necklace
- Chapter VI: The seven of hearts
- Chapter VII: Madame Imbert's safe
- Chapter VIII: The black pearl
- Chapter IX: Sherlock Holmes arrives too late
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of this work died in 1941, so this work is in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 81 years or less. This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse