The Lusiads (tr. Mickle)
This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.
(sources: Index:The Lusiad (Camões, tr. Mickle, 1791), Volume 1.djvu)
L U S I A D;
DISCOVERY OF INDIA.
TRANSLATED FROM THE
ORIGINAL PORTUGUESE OF LUIS DE CAMOËNS.
BY WILLIAM JULIUS MICKLE.
NEC VERBUM VERBO CURABIS REDDERE, FIDUS INTERFRES.
HOR. DE ART. POET.
THE THIRD EDITION.
PRINTED BY GRAISBERRY AND CAMPBELL,
FOR JOHN ARCHER, No. 80, DAME-STREET.
- The History of the Discovery of India
- The History of the Rise and Fall of the Portuguese Empire in the East
- The Life of Luis de Camoens
- Dissertation on the Lusiad and Observations upon Epic Poetry
- Book I
- Book II
- Book III
- Book IV
- Book V
- Book VI
- Book VII
- Enquiry into the Religious Tenets and Philosophy of the Brahmins
- Book VIII
- Book IX
- Dissertation on the Fiction of the Island of Venus
- Book X