Twelve edible mushrooms of the United States
The source document of this text is not known.
Please see this document's talk page for details for verification. "Source" means a location at which other users can find a copy of this work. Ideally this will be a scanned copy of the original that can be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons and proofread. If not, it is preferably a URL; if one is not available, please explain on the talk page.
This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on the talk page.
- Title page and introductory note
- Twelve edible mushrooms of the United States, food value of mushrooms
- Lactarius deliciosus, Orange Milk Mushroom
- Cantharellus cibarius, Chanterelle
- Marasmius oreades, Fairy Ring Champignon
- Hydnum repandum, Hedgehog or Spine Mushroom
- Agaricus campestris, Meadow Mushroom
- Coprinus comatus, Maned Agaric
- Morchella esculenta, Morel
- Clavaria cinerea, Pied de coq, Gallinole, Ditolarossa
This work was published before January 1, 1928, and is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.