Twelve edible mushrooms of the United States
The source document of this text is not known.
Please see this document's talk page for details for verification. "Source" means a location at which other users can find a copy of this work. Ideally this will be a scanned copy of the original that can be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons and proofread. If not, it is preferably a URL; if one is not available, please explain on the talk page.
- Title page and introductory note
- Twelve edible mushrooms of the United States, food value of mushrooms
- Lactarius deliciosus, Orange Milk Mushroom
- Cantharellus cibarius, Chanterelle
- Marasmius oreades, Fairy Ring Champignon
- Hydnum repandum, Hedgehog or Spine Mushroom
- Agaricus campestris, Meadow Mushroom
- Coprinus comatus, Maned Agaric
- Morchella esculenta, Morel
- Clavaria cinerea, Pied de coq, Gallinole, Ditolarossa