Warning: I will not be available between 08:30 and 15:45 UTC.
Tried to leave a message hereEdit
I have typed a longer message, with some useful statistical URLs, but it seems gone. Pasting the key one again, as a test... https://stats.wikimedia.org/wikimedia/animations/wivivi/wivivi.html
OK, this one got posted. Ping me pls, if you want me to recreate the longer original note, with my "postsvwikiversity" intro, and more of such statistical URLs.
- @Zezen: this could be useful in discussing these wiki closures on Meta, etc.! I would like additional statistical URLs, please. AnotherEditor144 t - c 08:00, 25 August 2021 (UTC)
- Thanks for the answer, AE!
- Something weird is happening cross-wiki today, see e.g. my attempts at eswiki edits, just a minute ago also on mobile, first ineffective, invisible even in my History, then revdeled by their admin. I will try to recreate what I wrote for you here, from memory, typing it on a PC this time, with Ctrl+C as a temp backup ;)
- Hello, fellow WM Hopper!
- Myself, I started with enwiki, then a couple of language wikis, then quote, some source and voyage, and more and more meta nowadays. I am typing it here, pacem your request on your Meta page.
- Here are some statistical tools I had found, some of them more or less eye candy, that may be useful for such “should we stay or should we go” discussions:
- [The list not as elegant is it was in this disappeared edit, sorry]
- Activity check on enwiki
- Wikimedia pedia statistics:
- e.g. plwiki...
- Wikimedia analitics:
- Weekly edits: enwiki and all projects
- Weekly edits: IP, bots, registered
- Translation tools usage
- e.g. Portuguese wiki after IP 2020 turnoff, latest data
- PS. Even here, in wikisource, and on a PC, I am being asked for CAPTCHA! Something is afoot. Zezen (talk) 08:19, 25 August 2021 (UTC)