A Course in Miracles/Workbook for Students/Review of Lessons 63 - 64
We will review these ideas today:
The light of the world brings peace to every mind through my forgiveness.
My forgiveness is the means by which the light of the world finds expression through me. My forgiveness is the means by which I become aware of the light of the world in me. My forgiveness is the means by which the world is healed, together with myself. Let me, then, forgive the world, that it may be healed along with me.
Suggestions for specific forms for applying this idea are:
- Let peace extend from my mind to yours, [name].
- I share the light of the world with you, [name].
- Through my forgiveness I can see this as it is.
Let me not forget my function.
I would not forget my function, because I would remember my Self. I cannot fulfill my function if I forget it. And unless I fulfill my function, I will not experience the joy that God intends for me.
Suitable specific forms of this idea include:
- Let me not use this to hide my function from me.
- I would use this as an opportunity to fulfill my function.
- This may threaten my ego, but cannot change my function in any way.