|←Author Index: Be||Aphra Behn
|Dramatist of the Restoration, and considered to be one of the first English professional woman writers; her writing participated in the amatory fiction genre of British literature|
- The amorous prince, or, The curious husband (1671) external source
- The Dutch lover (1673) external source
- The town-fopp, or, Sir Timothy Tawdrey (1677) external source
- The counterfeit bridegroom, or, The defeated widow (1677) external source
- Sir Patient Fancy (1678) external source
- The feign'd curtizans, or, a nights intrigue (1679) external source
- The young king, or, the mistake (1683) external source
- The emperor of the moon (1687) (external scan)
- The younger brother, or, The amorous jilt; includes an Account of the life of Mrs. Behn (1696) (external scan)
- The Disappointment
- The Willing Mistress
- A poem humbly dedicated to the great patern of piety and virtue Catherine Queen Dowager: on the death of her dear lord and husband King Charles II. (1685) (external scan)
- The history of oracles, and the cheats of the pagan priests (1688) (tr.) (external scan)
- A week's conversation on the plurality of worlds (1737)(external scan) by Bernard Le Bovier de Fontenelle. Co-translation with J. Glanvil, John Hughes and William Gardner
- Plays written by the late ingenious Mrs. Behn (1724), in 4 vols.
- v. 1.vol 1 The rover; or, the banish'd cavaliers, pt. 1. The rover, pt. 2. The Dutch lover. The roundheads; or, the good old cause.
- v. 2.vol 2 Abdelazer; or, the Moor's revenge. The young king; or, the mistake. The city heiress; or, Sir Timothy Treatall. The feign'd curtezans; or, a night's intrigue.
- v. 3.vol 3 The town-fop; or, Sir Timothy Tawdrey. The false count; or, a new way to play an old game. The lucky chance; or, an alderman's bargain. Forc'd marriage; or, the jealous bridegroom.
- v. 4.vol 4 Sir Patient Fancy. The widow Ranter; or, the history of Bacon in Virginia. The emperor of the moon. The amorous prince. The younger brother; or, the amorous jilt
- Plays, histories, and novels of the ingenious Mrs. Aphra Behn (1871) Plays vol. 1, Plays vol. 2, Plays vol. 3, Plays vol. 4, Biography, Histories and Novels vol. 5, Histories and Novels vol. 6