Author:Arthur George Villiers Peel
|←Author Index: Pe||Arthur George Villiers Peel
|second son of first Viscount Peel; British member of parliament; writer on politics and economics |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. P." or "G. V. P."
- "The Nerves of Empire," in The Empire and the century (pp. 249−287), London: John Murray (1905)
- The Future of England (1911)
- "Peel, Robert (1750-1830)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Peel, Robert (1788-1850)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Campbell, George Douglas," in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
Works about PeelEdit
- "Peel, Arthur George Villiers," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.