|←Author Index: Lo||Arthur Locker
|editor of The Graphic; brother of ; novelist, journalist, and letter writer |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. L." in vol. 7
- "Stavros Macdonald Rimouski" in Once a Week, Series 1, VII (1862)
- "A Bad Egg" in Once a Week, Series 1, VIII (1863)
- "Foglanders in Cigogne" in Once a Week, Series 1, IX (1863)
- "Midnight at Marshland Grange" in Once a Week, Series 1, IX (1863)
- Sir Goodwin's Folly: A Story of the Year 1795 (1864) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
- Sweet Seventeen: A Home and Colonial Story (1866)
- On a Coral Reef: The Story of a Runaway Trip to Sea (1869)
- Stephen Scudamore the Younger; or, The Fifteen-Year Olds (1871) (external scan)
- "Brown, Charles (d.1753)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about LockerEdit
- "Locker, Arthur," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Obituary: Arthur Locker," in The Times (1893)
- "Locker, Arthur," in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.