- Masque, presented at Berthie in Derbyshire (1639)
- Trappolin supposed a Prince (1658)
- Obstinate Lady (1658)
- Ovid's Tragedy (1669)
- The Dramatic Works of Sir Aston Cokain. With Prefatory Memoir, Introductions, and Notes (1874) (external scan)
Works about CockayneEdit
- "Sir Aston Cockain," in The Lives and Characters of the English Dramatick Poets (p. 21), by Gerard Langbaine, London: Thomas Leigh (1698)
- "Cokayne, Aston," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.