Author:Charles Cotton (1630-1687)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Charles Cotton.
|←Author Index: Co||Charles Cotton
|English poet and writer|
- The Wonders of the Peake (1683) 
- The Essays of Montaigne - English translation of the essays of Michel de Montaigne by Charles Cotton 1686, revised and edited by William Carew Hazlitt 1877
- The genuine poetical works of Charles Cotton, Esq. (1741, 4th edition) 
- The potent ally; : or, Succours from Merryland. With three essays in praise of the cloathing of that country; and the story of Pandora's box. To which is added, Erotópolis, The present state of Bettyland (1741, 2nd edition) 
- Memoirs of the Sieur de Pontis: who served in the army six and fifty years, under King Henry IV. Lewis the XIII. and Lewis the XIV. (1994) 
Works about Charles CottonEdit
- "Cotton, Charles," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Cotton, Charles (1630-1687)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Cotton, Charles," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Cotton, Charles," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)