Author:Charles Henry Hull
|←Author Index: Hu||Charles Henry Hull
|American economist and historian|
- 1886 (dissertation): Some considerations on agricultural rent. Ithaca, N.Y.
- 1896: 'Graunt or Petty? The Authorship of the “Observations upon the Bills of Mortality”.' In: Political Science Quarterly, Vol. XI., no. 1, p. 105-132 (also reprinted as a separate publication; Boston : Ginn & Co.).
- 1896: review of Bevan, Wilson Lloyd (1894) - Sir William Petty : A Study in English Economic Literature and of Fitzmaurice, Lord Edmond (1895) - The Life of Sir William Petty, 1623-1687 in: Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, Volume: 7 issue: 1, page(s): 126-128. 
- 1899: The Economic Writings of Sir William Petty. Edited by Charles Henry Hull. Cambridge : Cambridge University Press. in two volumes.
- 1900: 'Petty's Place in the History of Economic Theory,' In: Quarterly Journal of Economics, vol. 14, no. 3 (May 1900), pp. 307-340. 
- 1914: 'The service of statistics to history.' In: Quarterly publications of the American Statistical Association. Vol. 14, no. 105 (March 1914), p. 30-39.
- WorldCat entry for Hull 1886.
- WorldCat entry for Hull 1896; see also: online edition in Hathitrust Digital Library. This text has been largerly reused and revised as a part of the 'Introduction' to The Economic Writings of Sir William Petty (1899); see page xxxix.
- doi for Review 1896.
- WorldCat entry for Economic Writings of Sir William Petty. (WorldCat has many entries for this text); online versions in HathiTrust Digital Library
- online version in Archive for the History of Economic Thought at Mc Master University CA.
OCLC:6911135865all editions. Hull 1900 in IA.
Reprinted in: Blaug, Mark (1991). Pre-Classical Economists : Charles Davenant (1656-1714) and William Petty (1623-1687) 1. Aldershot: Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd. pp. 1–34. ISBN 1 85278 468 7. OCLC 851111626. OL 8975604M.
- WorldCat record for Hulll 1914; see also online edition in HathiTrust Digital Library.