Author:Charles Joseph Chamberlain
- Methods in Plant Histology, (1901).
- The Morphology of Gymnosperms, (with John Merle Coulter), (1901).
- The Morphology of Angiosperms (1903).
Articles in Popular Science MonthlyEdit
- "Monte Alban and Mitla as the Tourist Sees Them" in Popular Science Monthly, 73 (November 1908)
- "A Round-The-World Botanical Excursion" in Popular Science Monthly, 81 (November 1912)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1943, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 79 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.