|←Author Index: Wa||Cornelius Walford
|English barrister-at-law; insurance writer & pioneer of building societies|
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "C. W." for volumes 2-7.
- The insurance cyclopaedia in 6 volumes
- The Insurance Guide and Hand Book (1867) 
- The famines of the world, past and present (1870) 
- Kings' Briefs; Their Purposes and History (1882) 
- Fairs, Past and Present: A Chapter in the History of Commerce (1883) 
- A few reflections on the rights, duties, obligations, & advantages of hospitality (1885) 
- Gilds : their origin, constitution, objects and later history (1888)