- Speech against conscription (9 December 1814)
- Plymouth Oration (22 December 1820)
- The Bunker Hill Monument (17 June 1825)
- Adams and Jefferson (2 August 1826)
- Second Reply to Hayne (27 January 1830)
- Seventh of March Speech (7 March 1850)
- The Dignity and Importance of History (23 February 1852)
- The Works of Daniel Webster 11th edition (1858) (c. 1851), edited by Edward Everett
- Volume 1, Biographical memoir of the public life of Daniel Webster [by Edward Everett]. Speeches delivered on various public occasions.
- Volume 2, Speeches delivered on various public occasions.
- Volume 3, Speeches in the convention to amend the constitution of Massachusetts. Speeches in Congress.
- Volume 4, Speeches in Congress.
- Volume 5, Speeches in Congress. Legal arguments and speeches to the jury.
- Volume 6, Legal arguments and speeches to the jury. Diplomatic and official papers. Miscellaneous letters.
Works about Webster edit
- Life of Daniel Webster (1854), by B. F. Tefft,
- Carl Schurz, “Daniel Webster,” Harper's New Monthly Magazine, November, 1897.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse