Author:Arthur Penrhyn Stanley
(Redirected from Author:Dean Stanley)
- Three Introductory Lectures on the Study of Ecclesiastical History (1857)
- Life of Arnold
- Eastern Church
- Lectures on the History of the Jewish Church, 3 vols, (1863–1866)
- Sinai and Palestine
- Memorials of Westminster Abbey
- "Old Names and Customs" in Littell's Living Age, 136 (1761)
Works about StanleyEdit
- "Dean Stanley," in Cartoon portraits and biographical sketches of men of the day, by anonymous, illustrated by Frederick Waddy, London: Tinsley Brothers (1873)
- "Stanley, Arthur Penrhyn," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Stanley, Arthur Penrhyn," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Stanley, Arthur Penrhyn," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Stanley, Arthur Penrhyn," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.