|←Author Index: Di||Denis Diderot
|French philosopher and writer|
- The Indiscreet Jewels (Les Bijoux indiscrets, 1748)
- Jacques the Fatalist and His Master (Jacques le fataliste et son maître, 1778)
- The Nun (La Religieuse, 1796)
- Encyclopédie 
- The System of Nature, Or, Laws of the Moral and Physical World (1889) (external scan)
- Diderot's Early Philosophical Works (1916) (external scan)
Works about DiderotEdit
- "Diderot, Denis," in The American Cyclopædia (1879)
- Robert Ingersoll, “Diderot” in The Great Infidels, 1881.
- Jean Jacques Rousseau, Confessions, Books VII and IX, London, 1903.
- "Diderot, Denis," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Diderot, Denis," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
- "Diderot, Denis," by Viscount Morley of Blackburn in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Education of the Blind," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "French Literature," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Diderot, Denis," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- “Diderot, Denis” by Joseph McCabe in A Biographical Dictionary of Ancient, Medieval, and Modern Freethinkers, 1945.