- The scriptural character of the English Church considered in a series of sermons, with notes and illustrations (1839)
- The grain of mustard seed: a sermon preached in the chapel of St. Mark's College, Chelsea, April 25th, 1865 (1865)
- Essays and Marginalia (1851), by Hartley Coleridge, in 2 vols.
- Poems of Hartley Coleridge, with a memoire of his life (1851), in 2 vols.
- Lives of Northern Worthies (1852), by Hartley Coleridge, in 3 vols.
- Notes on English divines (1853), by Samuel Taylor Coleridge, in 2 vols.
- Notes, theological, political, and miscellaneous (1853), by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- Aids to reflection (1854), by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- The Poetical Works of Samuel Taylor Coleridge (1854), co-edited with Sara Coleridge
- The Dramatic Works of Samuel Taylor Coleridge (1857)
- The Poems of Winthrop Mackworth Praed, with a memoire (1864)
Works about ColeridgeEdit
- "Coleridge, Derwent," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.