Author:Edward Burnett Tylor
(Redirected from Author:E. B. Tylor)
|←Author Index: Ty||Edward Burnett Tylor
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. B. T."
This author wrote articles for the Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB9 by the initials "E. B. T."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. B. T."
- Anahuac: Or Mexico and the Mexicans, Ancient and Modern (1861) PG 1861 1877
- Anthropology: An Introduction to the Study of Man and Civilization (1881) 1881 1896 1898 1909
- On a Method of Investigating the Development of Institutions (1889) 1889
- Primitive Culture 2 vols. (1871) v1 1903 v2 1903 v1 1920 v2 1920
- Researches into the Early History of Mankind (1865) 1865 1878 1878
Articles in Popular Science MonthlyEdit
- “Anthropology” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1875–1889).
- “Demonology” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1875–1889).
- (Ancient History (in part))