Author:Edward Arthur Butler
- Butler, E.A. (1879). "A catalogue of the birds of Sind, Cutch, KáthiáwáR, North Gujarát, and Mount Aboo : including every species know to occur in that tract of country up to date, with references showing where each species is described, and locality marking its distribution so far as is known at present in the tract of country to which the catalogue refers". Bombay: Thacker & Co. (contributed to the Bombay Gazeteer). (external scan)
Contributions to The ZoologistEdit
- —— (1897). "Honey Buzzard in Suffolk". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 1 (675, September—section 'Notes and Queries'): 425.
- —— (1898). "Little Bustard in Norfolk". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 2 (681, March—section 'Notes and Queries'): 125.
- —— (1898). "Stoats (Mustela erminea) turning White in Winter". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 2 (682, April—section 'Notes and Queries'): 187.
- —— (1899). "Black-game in Suffolk". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 3 (702, December—section 'Notes and Queries'): 557.
- —— (1901). "Notes from Suffolk". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 5 (726, December—section 'Notes and Queries'): 477.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.