Author:Edward Bagnall Poulton
|←Author Index: Po||Edward Bagnall Poulton
|British evolutionary biologist|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. B. P."
- On mammalian remains and tree-trunks in quaternary sands, 1880
- The structures connected with the ovarian ovum of marsupialia and monotremata, 1884
- Essays upon heredity and kindred biological problems by August Weismann, 1834-1914; 1889 (editor of English translation)
- The colours of animals, 1890
- Charles Darwin and the theory of natural selection, 1896
- Essays on evolution 1889-1907, 1908
- John Viriamu Jones and other Oxford memories, 1911
- A remarkable American work upon evolution and the germ theory of disease. 1913
- Science and the Great War, 1915 Romanes Lecture
- The life of Ronald Poulton, 1919
- Creation by evolution; With others, 1928
Article in Popular Science MonthlyEdit
Contribution to The ZoologistEdit
- —— (1900). "Remarks on 'Conscious Protective Resemblance' by Guy A.K. Marshall". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 4 (issue 714, December): 550–554.