- Reflections on Mr. Varillas his history of Heresy, Book 1, Tome 1, as far as relates to English Matters, more especially those of Wicliff. (1688). Co-authored with William King.
- The report of the physicians and surgeons, commanded to assist at the dissecting the body of His late Majesty at Kensington, March the tenth MDCCI/II (1702). Co-authored with Thomas Millington and Richard Blackmore
- D. Tho. Sydenham M.D. In Schedulam Monitoriam de Novæ Febris infressu in "Musarum Anglicanarum analecta sive, poemata quaedam melioris notae, seu hactenus inedita, seu sparsim edita, in duo volumina congesta" (1699) Volume 1, pp. 90-93.
- In Exoptatum Gulielmi Regis ex Hiberniâ Reditum, 1690 in "Musarum Anglicanarum analecta sive, poemata quaedam melioris notae, seu hactenus inedita, seu sparsim edita, in duo volumina congesta" (1699) Volume 2, pp. 12-15.
Works about HannesEdit
- "Hannes, Edward," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.