Author:William King (1663-1712)
For authors with similar names, see Author:William King.
- The art of cookery: in imitation of Horace's Art of poetry (1708) (external scan)
- Rufinus (1712) (external scan)
- The art of dress: a poem (1717) (external scan)
- The original works of Dr. William King (1776) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3) Volume 1, with the life of the author
Works about KingEdit
- "William King," in The Lives of the Most Eminent English Poets (1783), by Samuel Johnson, Volume 2, pp. 253–259
- "King, William (1663-1712)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.