Author:Ellen Mary Clerke
|←Author Index: Cl||Ellen Mary Clerke
|Author:Agnes Mary Clerke Author, journalist, poet and popular science writer in the field of astronomy; sister of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. M. C."
- The Flying Dutchman And Other Poems poetry (1881)
- Jupiter And His System (1892)
- Fable And Song In Italy (1899) (external scan)
- Flowers Of Fire (1902)
Works about ClerkeEdit
- "Obituary: Miss Ellen Mary Clerke," in The Times (1906)
- "Ellen Mary Clerke," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- Agnes Mary Clerke and Ellen Mary Clerke - An Appreciation by Lady Huggins, Hon. Mem. R.A.S. (1907) (external scan)