|←Author Index: Ar||Francis Arundale
- Selected Specimens of the Edifices of Palladio (1832)
- Illustrations of Jerusalem and Mount Sinai (1837)
- Selections from the Gallery of Antiquities in the British Museum, with Joseph Bonomi and Samuel Birch (1842)
- The Early History of Egypt, with Benjamin Vale and Joseph Bonomi (1857)
- Ancient and Modern Architecture, by Jules Gailhabaud (1843)
Works about ArundaleEdit
- "Arundale, Francis," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.