Author:Frederick Henry Hedge
(Redirected from Author:Frederic Henry Hedge)
- "Paul, Saint," in The American Cyclopædia (1879)
- Contribution to Memoirs of Margaret Fuller Ossoli, Volume First (1852)
- "Gottfried Wilhem von Leibnitz" in The Atlantic Monthly, 2 (1) (1858)
- "University Reform" in The Atlantic Monthly, 18 (107) (1866)
- Luther, Martin. "A Mighty Fortress Is Our God"
- Leibniz, Gottfried Wilhelm von. Monadology. (1867)
Works about HedgeEdit
- "Hedge, Levi," in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1892)
- "Hedge, Frederic Henry," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Hedge, Frederic Henry," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.