Author:Friedrich Wilhelm Ostwald
- Natural Philosophy (1910), translated by Thomas Seltzerexternal link
- "Element," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Author’s page on Archive.org
For Popular Science MonthlyEdit
- "The Failure of Scientific Materialism" in Popular Science Monthly, 48 (March 1896)
- "A Contribution to the Theory of Science" in Popular Science Monthly, 68 (March 1906)
For The MassesEdit
- "Breaking Barriers" (1911)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1932, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 90 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.