Author:George Rapall Noyes
- Tolstoy (1918) (transcription project)
- The Building of Skadar (1913, with Leonard Bacon)
- Pan Tadeusz (1917)
- Dobromila Rettig, a play by Alois Jirásek (1920, with Bernice Heřman and Dorothea Prall Radin)
- Raduz and Mahulena, a play by Julius Zeyer (1923, with Zdenka Buben and Dorothea Prall Radin)
- The Lantern, play by Alois Jirásek, in Poet Lore, vol. 36, autumn number (1925) (with Zdenka Buben and Dorothea Prall Radin)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1952, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.