Author:George Smith (1833-1919)
For authors with similar names, see Author:George Smith.
- The Life of John Wilson (1878) external source
- The Life of Alexander Duff (1879) vol 1, vol 2
- Fifty Years of Foreign Missions (1880)
- The Geography of British India: Political and Physical (1882) external source
- A Student's Geography of India (1882)
- A Short History of Christian Missions (1884) external source
- The Life of William Carey (1885) external source
- Stephen Hislop : pioneer missionary & naturalist in Central India, 1888 external source
- A Modern Apostle: Alexander N Somerville (1890)
- Henry Martyn Saint and Scholar (1891) external source
- The Conversion of India from Pantaenus to the Present Time (1893) external source
- Bishop Heber Poet and Chief Missionary to the East (1895) external source
- Twelve Indian Statesmen (1897) external source
- The call of the new era: its opportunities and responsibilities by William Muir, (editor), 1900 external source
- Twelve Pioneer Missionaries (1900)
- "Muir, William," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1912) in 3 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.